View Single Post
Old 2010-12-14, 15:42   Link #153
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Kirino just keeps getting worse with every episode. She's gotten more of a hypocrite and hasn't shown the slightest bit of character development. This ep made me rather angry with her. SHe has no right to intrude in Kyousuke's business that way, especially after he went out of his way to do so much for her in previous eps. And she has no right at all to get angry at him for inviting Minami at home when she always invites her friends. She's seriously the most annoying brat I've come across v_v
Alright this is one serious case of YMMV -_- the way I see it Kirino thinks that sure she brings her friends home a lot but never a boyfriend, and she knows very well Manami's feeling for Kyousuke. Add to this the ease with which Kyousuke gets along with Manami, and the percieved threat this implies, and it comes as no surprise that Kirino is jealous. Why? Well despite being the rampant wincest supporter that I am I have to admit that such an outcome is unlikely (fingers crossed though), so I'd say it's simply because after all the connections they've made Kirino is afraid of the potential for Manami to tip the balance so tries in her own way to keep a distance between them while openly showing her hostility towards Manami. Not saying it's mature or tolerable, just understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
As far as I know, I haven't heard of any news on OreImo being licensed. If you do decide to translate it though, I do believe a lot of people would be grateful.
If you're not too fussed about details, there are some very good summaries available out there.