View Single Post
Old 2014-01-01, 12:12   Link #8098
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Manziel is a fucking beast we have to get him. He perfectly matches our philosophy that Gus just repeated at the presser today; loves football, is self-motivated and full of passion. I have serious doubts about Clowney in both those areas. We're in perfect position to do it. I'll literally quit being a Jags fan if Caldwell doesn't draft him.

And what exactly is wrong with the Jags drafting him? We're not a dumpster fire like Cleveland and will have a beast O-Line next season (we actually have the LT that guarded Manziel his rookie season). I think the Jags is the perfect situation for him to come in to.
I like him too, his draft stock increase significantly after the bowl game. Many list him in the top 10 right now. The only issue is getting him, recent reports has mentioned the possibility that the Browns will trade two of their first round with the Rams is high.

However, lets hold the phone where you said that you will stop being a Jaguars fan if we don't draft him. Don't take it too seriously. Caldwell knows what to look for, better than you and me, so if he decides not to draft Manziel, we cannot hate him for it.

Also, lets see how Blake Bortles produce in his bowl game then analyse him.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2014-01-01 at 12:26.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote