View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 10:38   Link #132
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
the fact that there was no evidence of him dying aside from itachi's word. in anime's like this if a character wasn't shown to us literally dying, then kishi can concoct any excuse he wants if his intention is to have them still be alive, much like obito.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i agree we dont need him. i even think it's unlikely he will reappear in the story. i'm just saying it's possible and that we almost certainly will find out how he got MS one way or another. at that time would be the optimal point for him to return if he ever is going to do so
i would like to know as well. and i agree he COULD potentially return to the story. i currently speculate that since he was in root and given the training they undergo, perhaps he gained it by killing/witnessing the death of his sai brother equivalent. (but for fun tho i want him to be related to obito )

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeroBAKA View Post
It is done in a complex manner and now we have new things about Shinigami jutsu only added to bring back the Hokages for the sake of exposing new perspectives to Sasuke.
shinigami jutsu and subsequently the uzumaki clan will/should have a much larger role in the story…at least i hope

Quote:
Saying that I wonder if the Hokages will bring new unexpected elements, maybe telling the way they treated Uchihas was for a greater cause. I am always surprised S06P left somethings for Uchihas, but nothing has been heard about a message for Senju.
as i understand it, there was a senju-uchiha truce. madaras actions eventually made the village suspicious which is why the second hokage did what he did with them. as for the tablet, perhaps it was left by the original sage, but it could have very well been left by the sage's eldest son...

Quote:
The death of the first Hokage and his fight with Madara interest me though.
If the second Hokage was the creator of Edo Tensei, on who did he use before forbidding the technique.
Good question…