View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 02:52   Link #2399
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Episode 6:

- The clown guy must hates his job or something. He justs lets the Funeral Parlor guys do whatever they want. We also find out he gets turned on to whatever Shu is doing. At this rate he'd get stimulated at the sight of Shu mowing the lawn.

- So many potentially homosexual characters in this show. Clown guy and Kenji are the two primary suspects. I like how Kenji treated the whole pulling out of his void as if its foreplay.

- Daryl on the other hand seems to want to make out with his robots. Seriously, is there no normal people among the field agents in GHQ? The clown guy is a nympho, and this guy has anger management issues. I wonder how much the iPad he threw away costed.

- Gai showed himself to be a weaker person, but after all the manipulating and knowing too much, one'd have to suspect if this is all a guise as well to gain sympathy from Shu.

- As expected, Gai is leading a bunch of yes-men, people who'd smile because they can die for him, and it is blasphemy to question his actions. So no, I still find it hard to like Gai and the Funeral Parlor people in general because the group feels like a cult. Everyone is worshipping this one thing and you don't understand why. The people's loyalty is starting to get creepy, and you know these people are all damaged goods of some sort. At least, thats how the anime will probably portray them to be soon enough. I'm not looking forward to that.

- Shu is a big jerk as well. But well...when you're 17 and overly horny, what can you do? I personally blame Oedipus complex...

- No...no love triangle please... though I do want to see Gai blushing when he slips and fall onto a girl's breast.

- "Even if they come up to me crying and apologising, I'll still pull the trigger." Never change, Daryl. You and the clown are the two comic reliefs of the show. Sometimes I'll laugh at Gai, but thats just because I'm laughing at his face, and that gets old.

- Mmm...finally some nice music during the confrontation scene between Shu and Gai. I love the sound of raw strings reaching a crescendo after all.

- Why did Gai had to pull the trigger on the little girl. Surely theres some way to save her. I think this is where Shu and his "not wanting anyone else to get hurt" policy would be beneficial in the future should this kind of scenario happen again.

- Shu's friend was pretty happy when the TV went back on and he saw his team win. I'd be pretty pissed cause I didn't get to see any of the baseball action.

- Inori remains a enigma. I don't even know what she thinks of anyone anymore.

- Despite lots of laughable moments, I have to say I've enjoyed pretty much every single episode of Guilty Crown so far. Its a very fun show, and I'm pretty much treating this as a satire of cyberpunk anime. It helps that the art is gorgeous and the animation is swift and dynamic. And when logic and physics goes bonkers, at least I can say it looked awesome. Its one of the series I look forward to every week.

- 2039: People talk to each other upside down.
       /
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote