View Single Post
Old 2012-11-03, 15:56   Link #23
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestalker5 View Post
For one he's fairly positive that the blurry picture is of Asuna. He decides to investigate the World Tree because THAT'S WHERE THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN. A group of 5 used their own "leap frog" technique to get high enough up the tree to snap that picture. After that happened the game placed a wall in their way and the only way to the top by climbing the World Tree the official way. This was all explained in episode 16.

Climbing the tree is the only thing he can do at the moment. You would rather he stayed at home done nothing?! Seriously complain about him SUPPOSEDLY not doing anything and then you complain and bitch about the only thing he can do as a pathetic attempt in futility.

What do you expect him to do?! What can he do that will satisfy you? Because at the moment you seem to be at war with yourself on the subject.
I'm not expecting him to do anything more. I'm just saying that he's not in a position to "Kirito-Sue" his way to victory while Asuna waits helplessly. She's more in charge of her own fate than he is.

Edit: I did say "there's nothing wrong with that", didn't I?
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote