View Single Post
Old 2018-04-25, 19:52   Link #35
Jmariofan7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Are we really doing this? Alrighty...

TL;DR…
Jesus Burgess
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

As a balance to my points about Sanji, I just wanted to point out that I thoroughly enjoyed everything else about the arc; probably more than most people.
Encyclopedia Dramatica, while can be really vulgar, offensive and have gross out material at times; but they aren’t being serious when it comes to that, it does give good commentary and satire which they have actual sources on, just check out the pages on America, Anime haters and Athiests.

But I understand a lot of your points, but the part about the cake again is debatable, here’s my theory on how it’s going to go down: Sanji’s cake was so delicious that it caused BM to loose her addiction to the NHC10 drug which I theorize Strusen has been feeding her this whole time and is the cause of her “hunger pains” and her massive strength, and BM instead gets obsessed with Sanji’s cooking (once Pudding, I believe, gives BM Pudding’s memories of Sanji making the cake) and starts to slowly loss interest in Strusen’s “secret recipe” which is bad for Strusen and her because without the Drug she’ll loose all her strength and because she has been consuming it for so long, she’ll die without it.
Jmariofan7 is offline   Reply With Quote