View Single Post
Old 2016-06-11, 16:06   Link #223
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just caught up to this manga a bit ago and then caught up to this thread (from Page 1). I hate how there are some things from the manga I forgot, though - like, for one thing, I didn't remember who Ichima was anymore by the time we saw her again during the Kyou arc or whatever the current arc's name is.

Speaking of things I don't like, there's also the fact that Isana didn't let Yumeji say anything just because she was afraid of remembering something from the past. I really hope she and Yumeji get to talk about that soon so that she can finally see that the guy who saved her was still Yumeji, albeit while being possessed by a Nightmare (that being Kyou).

I wonder when Merry will figure out how to use her powers in the real world? Also, what's the connection between her and Kyou, and what's the real reason why they have the same scar on the same spot? I do think Shadows5YA and Tactics are right now, though, probably. You two seem to me like you're onto something.

As for the girl who should be with Yumeji, I think it should be Isana. Merry would be fine too, if it's not Isana. Damn, though; why can't he just keep both?