Thread: Question A discussion on spoilers.
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 23:07   Link #56
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Absolutely.

Sword Art Online is a big part of the reason why I strongly supported Ascaloth's suggestion. It's also a factor in why I created this thread to begin with.

I get that Ascaloth's suggestion is pretty radical, but what Anime Suki is now facing with Sword Art Online is pretty radical itself.

It's been ages since I've seen an anime generate the level of instant discussion that Sword Art Online has. It even dwarfs the likes of Madoka Magica, Fate/Zero, and Nisemonogatari (if you compare where SAO is now to where those shows were at after only two or three episodes).

Sword Art Online might be the most heavily talked about new anime here on Anime Suki since a well-received Gundam show or Code Geass R2. The difference being, though, that those were at least anime original. SAO isn't, so it poses real challenges in trying to accommodate both anime-only viewers and source material fans.
Ok, for example. Animesuki does something radical for SAO. Would that be done only for SAO, or for every anime with a sub-forum? I'm saying this because not every anime that has a sub forum has episode discussion posts that are as numerous as SAO.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote