Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-19, 07:22   Link #779
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Well this show's really starting to grow on me....may even end up my favorite this season.

Was that dancing guy Weissman? Seeing how his name is used to describe the amount of power the Kings contain I won't be surprised if he was the originator of the powers and their system or at least someone fundamental to their development and use.
Yeah, it's Weissman. Pretty sure he's the originator - he's the First King, after all (with the Golden King being the second). This episode pretty much confirms that he has some kind of link with Shiro (and the dancing cat-lady may have something to do with Neko? Maybe Weissman and cat-lady are Shiro and Neko from the future or something? Or they are Shiro and Neko's parents?). I really really hope he doesn't turn out to be the villain or something. Having all these battles going on and everyone suddenly working together to defeat the main evil villain and then living happily ever after would be so painfully cliche.

Also, I wonder if Saruhiko really killed all those Homura members in the warehouse, or merely knocked them out. Their cries seem like death cries to me, even though their bodies didn't have any external wounds. If they're dead, it's a shame... Akagi, Bandou and the rest really grew on me thanks to Memory of Red.

Last edited by Kirroha; 2012-10-19 at 07:34.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote