View Single Post
Old 2012-11-10, 16:02   Link #6
tsunade666

A good episode for me though its kinda short or rushed but well.... I don't know on how long they plan to do this but from what I head they planned to do it 2 cour and a surprised at the ending and they said they will get all routes done. That alone gives me bad feeling on how they will handle each arc. Right now on episode 06 with Komari's arc ended might be good and all (crappy drawing Riki ) its kinda ...well I at least feel emotion on this episode than the past one but when Rin is asking for help on the others like Haruka and Kud and they also show the dorm manager of the girls dorm. Well they aren't introduce or shown much yet. Heck we don't know yet the connection between Kud and Rin (or did I miss that one already?) it just felt...... well out of place or character if I'm being analytically here but just enjoying the episode itself. I'm fine with it. I watched the episode twice. First just to enjoy it and second to digest it and I'm totally fine on how they do it at first watched but having second thought on the second one. But initial impression. Masato you're really a bro and understand what's happening fast Its also nice to see the caring side of the other characters towards Komari (though the baseball was really set aside completely) Its also nice to see Komari smile at the end. She fits better smiling than having hollow eyes.