View Single Post
Old 2011-07-01, 02:39   Link #11820
chrono9472

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Then Laura is going to use it >__>

But Bro Shiage will end up taking a piss on it without realizing what it is, rendering it ineffective.

Another Yandere will be added to Hamazura's collection.
NOTE:just a warning: this involves sexual terms so don't read if you don't want to(not sure if it matters that much though..)

no way...shiage already has enough yanderes in mugino,that leaves touma and accel........but accel also already has worst as a troll, but now we have stiyl as another competitor along with touma.....stiyl's interactions with laura are some of the best moments of the novel for me but i'm 1000000% sure that laura will 10x bring more misfortune to touma's life than other girls.........how about a threesome between them?...actually i take that back how about a scene where laura pisses all four of them off and they start chasing her with there respective weapons(stiyl-fire sword, touma-fist,accel-black wings,shiage-...something),which ends with all of them in a....fivesome?(not sure what else to call it) but while they are in the middle of the you-know-what takitsubo comes and wants to take part in it for shiage along with mugino,awaki and worst(the last two for accel of course).

But of course there's no way this is how it will end and it doesn't. Because somehow the misaka imoutos found out about whats going and want to take part in it aswell and this continues as more people find out and want to join in except for maybe the nuns but i'm too lazy to continue and i'm sure you got my message a long time ago:P.

Note 2: sorry i couldn't resist replying to this..:[

maybe i should post this in the fanfic thread to see if someone actually writes something like this.

i'll go back to lurking the forums for new information now

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Spoiler for Random translations. Need polishing:
Is that from the love letter SS?

oh and i've read your translations of the to aru novels and wanted to thank you for it

Last edited by chrono9472; 2011-07-01 at 03:12.