View Single Post
Old 2012-04-13, 23:38   Link #1315
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
Well, the results are in...

1. Sora beating Madoka. Not like I don't see it coming anyway when Madoka girls in general gets no love...
2. I mean, Kyoko beat Tsugumi by a hair, and Tsugumi, by all measure, is not that strong...
3. Japan going against Madoka is not new. They've been going against Mami-sama for awhile anyway when that's about the only place where Mami was winning...
4. Kanade > Alice...just blah...(Not like Alice would go anywhere, but still...)
5. Meiko edged (Shinomiya) Ayase by 180...boo, one less HanaKana (Although Ayase would be fighting for the 0-35 clown anyway if she got in)
6. Ika-chan gets no love from basically anywhere...Korea & Vietnam went for her, about a 50-50 in Japan but that's about it...
7. Well, still hating on Iwasawa, but then, I expect nothing from Kyoko anyway...
8. So, who'll go 0-35? Iwasawa? (Unlikely, since she'll get 1 or 2 wins against the weaklings) Sora? (No clue...she did beat Madoka to get in...) Or Riko? Meiko?
9. If I'm not wrong, Fate is the only one in Stella that got in last year but didn't this year. But then, it's either her or Kuroko that will get that honor...
10. Probably easier to guess 0-35 in Stella...my bet goes to Hecate, who basically lose all the momentum she got from Shana III.
I'm guessing Yuno or Sora will go 0-35 they look like the weakest in Nova plus Iwasawa's strength looks close to Inori according to that one match in Prelims 2 whose gonna be mid tier at least. I'm thinking Yuno, Meiko, Aragaki, Kyoko, Minami, and Sora might struggle more than her. I feel like despite Himeji passing Phase II she looks like she might struggle.

Last edited by Ichuki; 2012-04-18 at 13:49.