View Single Post
Old 2012-04-26, 16:34   Link #183
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplehurry View Post
I don't take flit's words literally either, though given the way it's presented in this episode, it's not unexpected that some people would take flit's words literally.

Lol yea, I think it's just two people at most here who would paint the Vagan in white light. This line of criticism has really been blown out of proportion here somehow, probably due to arguments in past threads as mentioned...
I don't quite understand this but I'm guessing you mean trying to make them out to be the good guys? If that's the case then you couldn't be more mistaken.

I have criticized the Vagan's methods since day 1. When they revealed their story I said Ok, these guys have a valid reason to be pissed off BUT it doesn't justify their destroying colonies and killing civilians. That was wrong, but just like the Vagans are wrong so is Flit for wanting to carry out a genocide. Or are we supposed to go along with Flit because he is a main character, piloted a Gundam and his mommy was killed in a Vagan attack?

You guys are trying to find w/e possible excuse there is to justify Flit.

He said it and he meant it. I don't need to wait until he starts his genocide to say that what he intends to do is fucked up.