View Single Post
Old 2012-12-23, 07:49   Link #227
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^ah... now I understand what you mean. I thought your correcting me there. Sorry

well its true that Ken knew that she will hurt a lot of girls in his path to becoming a harem king because he won't choose one but choose all. He will make them all happy though in the eyes of the girls. They like that they would be the only one in the guys heart but still. In Ken's eye, he can't love one and leave the other. He realized that he hurt Asuka and Ringo when he run away but with the help of the student council girls which he meet when he was first year. He manage to rebound back and with those girls being popular. It sure to for them to win the election into the student council. That's why Ken did his best from the gutter to the peak of the student rankings. Such dedications. He really is great.
By the way in the anime it was not shown that Ken knows the identity of the girl he chatted with (Mafuyu) that asked him what his goal was. Did he ever find out her identity?. The only missing type of character in ken's harem is the teacher type. However I just can't picture Mahiru being part of Ken's harem.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote