View Single Post
Old 2013-07-12, 21:18   Link #32517
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
The problem is that we have no real motive for someone doing this. Most people don't normally look at a fake game and go "You know, I could use this opportunity to really murder them." Especially without gain; we don't know that the game involved the adults or anyone else seeing where the gold was or that the bomb exists to cover up crimes, so if they never knew about that then they have no way of knowing for sure that killing anyone will even get them anything.
Maybe I've explained myself poorly. I meant someone organized a mystery game didn't warn the others it was just a game and someone else believes murders are real and ends up killing people for real in paranoia or believing is self defence or anything.

Yes, in EP 6 meta Erika said she killed people on purpose but piece Erika might have done that in fear one of them was a culprit and was hiding among the others. After all piece Erika has no reason to kill other than to make sure they're really dead...

Alternatively, the game was organized but something went wrong and someone died (maybe Krauss killed himself in attempt to save his family's honor as he feared his actions could be discovered and either Natsuhi hid his suicide letter or it ended up being misplaced). People believed he'd been killed taking advantage of the game and go paranoid.

And let's not forget people was hiding Kinzo's death. What if someone finds one of Kinzo's bones or whatever remains of him?
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote