View Single Post
Old 2004-02-18, 16:53   Link #3
7thMethuselah

Warning : This post contains heavy spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden

1. Who were the two chobits droids that were going after Chii?? One of them (the female chobits) apparently was the protector for the other one (make chobits) who from my best guess is some kind of use mobile data bank for all persocons around the world. That much I gathered. But what specifically are they, because they didn't seem like just normal persocons, or even normal chobits. They said something about a mission to destroy chii. I'm confused.
Spoiler:

Quote:
2. Who's the "organization"?? I heard the talk about them and the scientists and the split between them. But apparently this "organization" is still going strong and has apparently some perty advanced hardware in its possession. (reference question #1)
Spoiler:

Quote:
3. What in heavens name was that power surge thing that Chii kept doing? Sheesh, she was eminating enough power to light up half of new york city!! Good grief.
Spoiler:

Quote:
4. Persocons. I noticed that they mentioned about various types of persocons, mobiles, regulars (human sized ones), and several in between. I also noticed that there was apparently several types of each class. Anyone know specifically what all of them where, or wasn't there enough info given on that?
Spoiler:

Well I hope that answers your questions
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote