View Single Post
Old 2010-03-30, 18:46   Link #143
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I wish to know how they met. I only read the part where she gives the chocolate and accel being tsun tsun and all.
Just a small tease if you wish:
Spoiler for Firestarter chapter 1:

It's a little here and there, but suffice to say, it was built on misunderstandings and common histories. Especially the true first meeting which predates the above meeting that both don't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
EDIT: Love it. Specially when mikoto use the trade mark of kamina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarless Ocean View Post
Lol that sounds like something from Gurren Lagann, "My drill is the drill that will break through the heavens!" or something like that xD
A part of the fic will also explore the Gekota phenomenon in further detail.

Metafictionally, there's 2 versions of it: My Pet Gekota, a cute fluffy anime about a pond, and Captain Gekota, a spinoff anime based on the otaku delusions of one of Gekota's friends. Mikoto likes MPG better, but watched both, and introduced them to Kii.

And since Captain Gekota is something like a metafictional version of Keroro-gunsou, quoting famous lines from crazy mecha anime is a must. Misaka outgrew that habit, but Kii kept with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarless Ocean View Post
Usually, I don't like OC's. And I usually don't like OCs getting up all on my man. xD Lol. But I will definently read your story. And... I'll try to read the parts with Accel and Kii-chan. I'll probably get jealous though lol .
I thot most people don't like OCs either, so I have to admit utmost surprise by the reception Firestarter is getting here.

Thank you! I'll try not to disappoint.