View Single Post
Old 2012-12-01, 11:45   Link #9
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
And this is why I really hate adding more girls that falls for the MC when there is a couple already , even if the new girls are better than the main main girl coughZeronoTsukamacough.
i agree this is the only thing i hate on this anime, why making girls falling for him to in the end they get heartbreak, this is only 1 fo the many reasons i hate "harem" animes,(mc totally idiot who keep making girls falling for him but total oblivius to this, or mc who never can choose because is a half womanizer "can't say no to a girl even if already in love for other", MC who let girls do anything they want even if him dont want because he "dont have the balls to say no", Mc with chikening girls sick) i stoped to watch this anime in the end of the first arc, and what i get from the LN only get even worst on romance ground, on the futures arcs, why the author make Asuna the main girl and only real love interest for kirito if him gona keep throwing more and more girls just to give him a "false harem" with many womans in love with him but in the end he aways only love asuna, and how kirito is so a "dense guy" to no see the chikens keep falling for him.

for the romance part i give 0 to this whole second i'm just waiting to watch the last 2 episodes where really the things gona happen for me on this arc
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote