Thread: Licensed Bakuman (TV) (All Seasons)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 23:28   Link #1087
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Final Page 8: Goals and Assessment

Finally, here he is! Nanamine Tooru made his infamous debut into the storyline for the Bakuman anime.

To tell you the truth, I was hoping (or maybe wishful thinking) for Fukuyama Jun getting the voice role to Nanamine, since he has this quality to bring forth the dementedness of evil young genius characters, although Mamoru Miyano isn't behind from that trope either; Light Yagami from Death Note is a testament to such morbid but effective performance.

So, what made Nanamine infamous is to cynically confess before the stunned Ashirogi-sensei that all the ruckus in the internet with uploading Classroom of Truth manga, then let it out that never made past to the top finalist in the Jack's Treasure contest was to bring attention onto himself to the eyes of the Editor-In-Chief and have him read his newest manga thus bypassing Kosugi in the first check to get a 'yes' for a serialized one-shot.

There's evil invading Jack; his name is Nanamine Tooru.

BTW, I love that girl Saeki from Nanamine's Classroom of Truth manga, since she reminds me of Lenalee's D.Gray-man.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote