Thread: Licensed Karneval
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-04, 01:02   Link #215
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Niji's Promise

I'm getting closer towards the conclusion.

All in all, a decent episode. The hand to hand combat was pretty stylized and also executed to go along with the pace of the climax.

I guess for Uro the best route would be wiping out the current Circus members gathered at the mansion in order to ensure that Kafkas' whereabouts and its operations remain just a faint shadow known as deja-vú that leaves no traces.

In response, Hirato's going to enter the fray to ensure a successful capture of Uro with a 100% rate; it's all or nothing to gain evidence against Kafka.

But, if I didn't see it coming, then it comes that unlikely as he was Azana turns out to be a traitor whether be an infiltrated agent or he simply lost his marbles to Kafka, and what they do for humans.

We have several of the main players' personal tribulations rising up.

1. Whether is for Garekis' best interests to leave Circus alone and by himself, since he yet has to prove to himself his worth. As a matter of fact, Gareki did not notice, but Yogi did, that the former highly excels with hacking computer systems and security.

2. Yogi's torn after eavesdropping that Gareki might leave Circus.

3. Elishka, well she's pretty much fawning upon Karoku.

4. The man himself, Karoku, is actually two of them. The question is which one is the Karoku that holds Nai in best regards and esteem? The Karoku that asked him to leave Gareki's side so as not to hurt him?
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote