View Single Post
Old 2013-07-14, 16:58   Link #11
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Honestly, I'm not sure we'll be seeing a patch for SDR2 now that NISA has picked up localization rights for the series. At least the first game's patch was already released about a month before we got the announcement, but I doubt things will go as smoothly for any translation groups from now on. I'd once again point towards the LP thread that's translating the sequel's plot, but I know most folks would rather play the game for themselves. Either way, it's gonna be a good while before we see a fully translated SDR2, official or not.....
I just took a look at their blog and they aren't being clear as to whether or not they plan to do it. The impression I'm getting is that they'll be performing a "wait and see" to verify whether or not NISA will actually translate SDR2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
and dual audio or not
sdr2 in psp, vita, or both? If vita... I cant -_-
It seems like the big problem with Dangan Ronpa right now is that the remakes are slated for Vita.

It does seem like it'll be a couple years before English-speaking players can actually play SDR2 though, from what I'm gathering.