View Single Post
Old 2012-08-28, 17:28   Link #1223
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I've never seen Sasuke being a sweet kid outside of flashbacks from before the massacre. This comparison really doesn't hold. To me Sasuke always had the potential to turn out the way he did. I just don't see this in Obito.
right...but u did see a reasonable catalyst...
This was a kid who was a proud member of the uchiha clan and a talented one in his own rite. he believed in heroes like kakashis dad and was probably directly influenced by izunas sacrifice (or at least thats what i would like to have happen). he loved his comrades and village and in the last page of one of those chapters even declares his disdain for a ninja world that would have you otherwise mistreat your comrades. then in the blink of an eye (pun so very intended) he "dies" and loses it all…Pain…nagato showed us that it'll spoil a good apple in a heartbeat. his sharingan power likely saved his life at that bridge. now thought to be dead he abandons his ideals and (with a lot of help) aims to create a more "peaceful" world. yeah we have heard/seen it all before, but I'm cool with it since i don't think tobi is our final villain...

there are two faces under that mask...