View Single Post
Old 2007-02-05, 19:01   Link #145
Raniie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Still think she went for Yuuichi, but didn't expect to meet him. I think we've exhausted this arguement though.
Nope, we haven't. Because you guys that still think Shiori went for Yuuichi haven't fully explain your side of the story for believing she was there for Yuuichi. Where's your proof, speculation, theory, etc. There's more evidence that Shiori was there for Kaori than for Yuuichi that day.

I haven't heard of a convincing theory as to why she would want to see Yuuichi on that first visit.

Again, let me clearly state it. Shiori went to the courtyard was because of Kaori. The courtyard was a place of promise from Kaori. Shiori was THINKING of Kaori is why she went there. Shiori was staring at Kaori's classroom when she was out there in the courtyard. So why does anyone still think she's there for Yuuichi when he isn't even on her mind? Tell me exactly what reasons does she has for being there to see Yuuichi? After the lunch bell rang, Yuuichi showing up to see Shiori was just a bonus for her. She wasn't hoping or expecting to see him there. She was actually about to leave, if it weren't for Yuuichi making a mad dash to see if she's still there.

Shiori wasn't referring to Yuuichi when she said she was here to meet someone. This someone isn't referred to Yuuichi. I mean, her initial comment said "What are you doing here?" to Yuuichi. Why would she said that if her latter statement is for Yuuichi, if that's who she wanted to meet?

Shiori: What are you doing here?
Yuuichi: I saw you, and since you're not a student, I came to check up on you.
~
Shiori: Today, I snuck out to meet someone.
Shiori: I'll be scolded if people find me at school when I'm supposed to be absent.
Yuuichi: You're meeting that person here?
Shiori: No, I actually do not know much about that person either.
Shiori: I do not know the person's name, year, or class.
Shiori: You've met the person before though, right?
Shiori: Yes, I have.
Yuuichi: What kind of person is it? A guy? A girl?
Shiori: That's a secret.

Shiori: I'll go home now.
Yuuichi: Weren't you going to meet someone?
Shiori: It is all right today.
Shiori: I'm sorry to make you attend to me.

Again, Shiori is known to lie. She's not very honest to strangers. Since she said she doesn't know the person name, year, or class. She should know Yuuichi's year, since Ayu asked Shiori what grade she's in. Shiori replied saying she's a freshmen, Yuuichi got shocked and saying Ayu is in the same grade as him. Furthermore, during the first meet up, Yuuichi was wearing his school uniform.