View Single Post
Old 2013-07-10, 12:26   Link #1444
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
I have no idea if you believe this or not, but lol WIT Studio staffs--no, the Shingeki anime staffs to be exact, are still coughing blood. The production nightmare continues, lol.

Report from RinHora event, only producer appearing btw for the anime talk.
Quote:
  • プロデューサーの仕事はキャスティングがメイン。これがずれていると安心して眠れなくなる。特に監督は作品 への拘りが強い人が多いので気を使う
  • プロデューサーは全てのセクションがうまく回るように何でもする仕事。スタッフのお弁当も買い にいきます
  • 本当は公演ごとに各セクションの方を招きたかったが忙しすぎて断られた
  • 立体機動装置のデザインは専用のセクションがある。諌山先生のリメイク希望が強い部分で何度も やり直した
  • 後期OPの作画は今日まさに終わるくらい
  • 作画兵団全滅寸前。吉祥寺に向けて祈ろう
  • 進撃アニメはWITスタジオで100名くらい全体で200名くらいが関わっている。ざっくり他のアニメの二 倍くらい
  • 電通が宣伝で作った超巨大巨人のバルーンが大人気。今はフランスに行っていてスケジュールも超過密。いつ日 本に帰ってくるのか…
It's freaking midnight now and I'm sick as well, so just have super rough key points translation, get someone else to do this, or prolly 4chan or Tumblr has it already...

- Supposedly, more key staffs should appear in the event but they all refused to due to being busy. And little trivia, producer even go as far as buying the staffs meals... (me: ... Serious? Just how much Shuraba are they in lol)

- There is a seperate staff section/team for 3DMG equipment design. Isayama is actually involved in this (in particular referring to how "Isayama wants some parts to be remade so they basically redid the design multiple times" or something like that), so that design of 3DMG in anime is essentially his idealistic 3DMG design.

- 2nd cour OP sakuga was just completed on 9th of July.

- For those who are wondering, the anime has about total of 200 staffs actually participating (WIT Studio only staffs are about 100 people). This is about twice of normal anime production staffs.

Now, don't quote me on the last point--that was the producer's words. Whether you believe it or not, I leave it to your animation production knowledge.

Still, God bless this Animation Corps, no matter if this is all true or not. This is total nightmare, if you ask me.

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2013-07-10 at 12:44. Reason: Added link to whatever sohoku site with the topic since I'm random
Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote