View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 23:42   Link #111
garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkS00N View Post

Speedometer doesn't talk, but it has red bar that give you sign that you are in dangerous speed...
It doesn't give you lower penalty, it simply tell you are 'wrong' because you pass the 'limit'...
Because it doesn't talk or change mode, doesn't mean it less merciless than dominator...
As I said, the one who decide your penalty isn't the speedometer or the dominator...
Both only tell 'you are wrong', the one who decide the penalty is the police or the enforcer...

The speedometer gives you a warning when your in the red of possible danger ( in fact it's not very reliable in the sense that it doesn't take into consideration other factors like driver's condition, weather, type of road etc). IT DOES NOT GIVE ANY RECOMMENDATION AT ALL. and certainly doesn't tell you 'you are wrong' in fact a car only has one speedometer for all roads, and different roads have different speed limits. It's up to the police officers seeing you to decide if you are in the wrong based on different current relevant conditions. in fact you can be arrested for example, in a school zone even if you're not in the RED.

The Dominator decides for itself. sure the officer still has to pull the trigger, but i haven't seen any officer telling the Dominator what MODE to employ. It does that automatically BASED on the SYBIL reading of the target (or the threat level in case of inanimates). that is in fact more than a recommendation, that is already judgement.

I would have agreed to some of your statement but Speedometers. or regular gauges for that matter are just so different from the Sybil + Dominator system that its just so far fetch to compare the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkS00N View Post
That is why I said 'wrong' with apostrophe, for it is subjective...

Dangerous is 'wrong' for safety enforcer for dangerous mean the condition is beyond acceptable limit, thus the red bar...
You aren't suppose to be in that situation...
again as above , red in speedometers means POSSIBLE danger. Being beyond acceptable limit, aren't suppose to be in that situation, are all subjective decisions by law enforcers and is not the speedometers call and definitely not the reason for the red line. those are dependent on current location and conditions ,see above. In fact police officers rarely use car speedometers in apprehending traffic violations, they have their own speed radar, and installed cameras.