View Single Post
Old 2014-07-28, 09:49   Link #16
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
You would be correct. Ray put an end on it and had only wanted the independence of Vers to be recognized.
Hmm, I don't remember it saying that Gil (whatever his name is ) started the war. The only thing that was said about him was in the timeline that said he died in the battle of Heaven's Fall. It did however say that Mars was the one that declared war on the Earth. However, since Ray retired two years previous, his son was probably the one who declared it I guess. However, I can't say that Ray is off the hook just yet. We have to see what he's like to really get an idea of he goes along with the knights or not. The war might have made him angry and bitter, and it wouldn't be the first time a ruler became warped and twisted even though he started out with the better of intentions.

I just think that something really bad is going to happen if and when Asseylum gets in contact with her grandfather. Like she thought it was safe telling him she was alive, but in reality it was a big mistake.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu