Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Sora no Method
View Single Post
Old 2014-10-06, 00:44   Link #20
garbage

pretty good and enjoyable start , not earth shattering in any way but it still has its hooks so will be monitoring this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
It looks like there's already some drama and possibly misunderstanding too. Noel's curiosity might of gotten her a bit more than she can chew on. Well, I'm expecting some feels trip. Not too into it yet though but I think it's on the right track.
I don't think it was curiosity or meddling in anyway, Noel thought to herself that maybe Nonoka was too busy to talk to her that is why she wanted to help Nonoka by doing the unpacking. Notice previously it was all boxes afterwards shelves are full and boxes empty. But true misunderstanding did crop up Nonoka thinking Noel broke the pic frame, (when it was the dad)

Yeah that is some "Belief in friends" and patience right there,, waiting 7 years(?) alone in that abandoned observatory when Nonoka said "will be back right away." that's something. Contrast to the headphones girl who seem to harbor resentment towards the MC, & curiously "Banner Girl" didn't even seem to recognize her. and vice versa. oh well might be another case of anime child forgetfulness syndrome.