View Single Post
Old 2018-12-16, 22:53   Link #127
Wheeljack83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
So the Earth of Double Decker has been used as a testing ground for an colony of humans from another world to breed and cure a drug to stabilize their human enhancement experiments. Didn't see that coming .

If Seven-O got disbanded wouldn't they all just get re-integrated back into the police force? Aren't they all technically detectives as far as official ranks go? Or does the military connection and Seven-O's "unofficial" police standing make that more murky ?

I guess Zabel (now looking like Hush from Batman) is going to be left unaddressed as a "the story continues" thing .

It's nice to see that, beneath her crassness and aggressive personality, Deana really does care about her friends and her job .

I still don't buy Yuri staying dead, but I guess they wanted to make it sound more unlikely so it's a bigger surprise when she does come back...

Kirill's landlady packing heat. I can't say I saw that coming either .

That is the first time Doug called Kirill by his first name, right? I was wondering when we'd see that .

They did the same thing with Tiger and Bunny .

(Now that I think about it, Doug and Kirill are almost an age-reversed Barnaby and Kotetsu).
How the heck does that work? How long have they been running this experiment?
Wheeljack83 is offline   Reply With Quote