View Single Post
Old 2004-06-30, 02:24   Link #60
Rotweiler

Quote:
I for one would have taken Ayase over Midori (personally, I like the tomboyish types more than the girls that sit by themselves in the corner fauning over me... and we all know I have dozens of girls that do that. I mean, they practically kill each other with stuttering attacks as they fight for my non-recognition).
Snoopy, you always talk big. But I know many guys like you who talk big but always end up cowering when they get face to face with a strong female personality. Just like that Takamizawa guy. Like that time when you said that you'll rather squash your own hand than letting something like Midori shows up on your hand. I like to see that happen.

Quote:
uh huh... yes... I'm pretty sure then that a girl whining and pining over a guy she doesn't even know and 'loves' him just thinking he looks cool
Maybe you really should watch the anime or read the manga again. Midori, just like Ayase has seen the kind acts that Seiji has done for others. That is why she started pining for him.

Quote:
Midori = Absolute slave to pander to one's desires. You don't have to do anything at all to deserve her attention (You're the ONE in her mind). She will debauch herself to make you 'like' her.
Yeah, that is why she rejected Takamizawa who is crazy about her. Pander to one desire's? The last time I check Midori is not the one who was parading in swimsuit in front of the guy that she likes.

Quote:
She is competitive in her efforts to prove that she is worthy of attention (better than the rest) rather than simply blocking others in their efforts.
U-huh. That is why Ayase never tried to block Lucy's attempt to be lovey-dovey with Sawamura. Oh, wait...

[quote]She decided that she likes you not because of a blind ideal but rather she does see something that others would have chosen to ignore. Knowing that
Quote:
she has independent thinking in her love decisions, she is a challenge to have a relationship with, not a mindless sex slave
Suure. That is why she puts on that swimsuit to attract Seiji's attention. What turns me off the most about Ayase is that she's the type of girls who flaunt her sexuality one minute but then screams "Hentai!!!" when a guy trying to kiss her.
Wish she will make up her mind for once if she's a sex kitten or a shy tease.