Thread: Licensed B Gata H Kei
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-21, 19:19   Link #794
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

B Gata H Kei ~ Final Thoughts

I give thanks to Divine for having covered-up this series at randomc.net blog, because it was thanks to him that I was introduced to this cunning and yet entertaining comedy about Yamadas' ecchi misadventures.

Definitely, the moments when I lol really hard where with Yamada's locker-room fantasies going berserk, coupled with Kanejou's over-the-top imaginations, and Takeshitas' scandalized reactions over Yamada's matter-of-factly openness towards sex.

Unlike what the title suggests, as I was first led to believe when started this show, fanservice is neither the means nor the focus to get into the slapstick, ecchi comedy. Rather from my POV, it is the result from that comedy.

Yamada so willing and ready to hit her first home-run with Kosuda, but along the way she gradually experienced the real love which, regardless of one being boy or girl, can make someone feel uneasy or embarrassed the first time.

But, seriously, this show was witty, smart with the ecchiness, and cunning how to handle the content in order to circumvent around the censorship.

Yamada's as she put it herself is, indeed, a B-Cupped Slut, but with the heart of a true maiden that ironically achieved to feel love first, although in denial at being in love with Kosuda, in spite of failing at her first time with Kosuda with humorous results.

This is the first title that I've finished for the 2010 spring season.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote