View Single Post
Old 2010-12-03, 02:12   Link #1048
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
All right then.

And yay, managed to download the chapter 3 raw for EW: GotD. Man, they so over-dramatized the card rip and the tear wipe. Heero MUST let the tear rest on his fingertip and dramatically let the tear blow away. That boy is sending so many mixed signals. Also, I <3 the image of young Relena mirroring her fifteen year old self. So cute! Lol, did she actually rip her dress with her teeth? I've vidded her a bajillion times and I know she didn't do that in the episode. Just used her hands. Oh Heero, you blood faucet. Not as super human as your anime counterpart.
The kid lost an awful lot of blood there alright.

The artwork is good. But Sakura Asagi's is the best. I love the Rhythm Emotion video. Did she do that? Coz it looks the same as her style. The first opening video, closing and Endless Waltz are also kickass.

You know I've been thinking, if they remade Gundam Wing, using Asagi's style all the way, with the artwork consistency of Gundam 00 and mechanical designs and special effects of Cowboy Bebop and EW, Gundam Wing will own most anime series out there!
But that's just me...