Thread: Shuffle! Manga
View Single Post
Old 2005-12-29, 04:02   Link #8
evil-samurai

@ Vexx The manga has been out longer then the anime, and the novel, manga, anime are all based on the game, though all three could use ideas from each other if they wanted/are allowed to. So.... it goes....

Shuffle! Game (Original Creation)

The Adaptations

-> Official Manga "Days in the Bloom"
-> Anime

-> Novel (More of a continuation of the game story *minus the game endings* and not as much of adaptation) ~still I wonder who will end up with Rin here

-> Un-Official Manga (By different manga artist's which contains New/Different Side Storys to the Shuffle! game (see Vexx's post), So No continuous Story line)

-> Tick! Tack! Game (Is a Original Creation) Its a Sequal from the Shuffle game in a way, more of an extented Nerine arc I think as the events happen after most of the game events but before any of the final endings of any of the girls take place.

I dont know where the Novel or the 'other' manga started, but I'm Sure they started before the anime. EDIT//(See relentlessflame post below) Sorry if It might be a bit confussing ^^;;

EDIT//
Also some information about the Novel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet
The answer is yes. All five novels maintains the same timeline as far as I know. Also their stories are all post-games ones, meaning in this timeline all the events of the game (save the endings) have already happened (You would've got a clue if you look at Sia and Nerine's cover anyway ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianocello
Some questions about the manga:
(1)How does it compare to the anime? Better? Worse? The storyline is different, right?
(2)The anime had nudity. Does the manga have nudity too?
From going on the first Volume

(1) The Manga was alot better in parts compared to the anime, the the storyline is different but as both are based on the game they are similar. e.g we see Rin give Primula a Toy doll and She smiles.

(2) There isn't any major full blown Nudity, well refering to another primula moment she has a clear/white top on in the rain... so you get the picture

Also the there isn't much fanservice e.g Change the angle and bam! panty shots Which makes the manga a little better on that level for me.

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2005-12-30 at 05:17.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote