View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 18:05   Link #1995
Crimson Reaper

Can't say I was too surprised by Hikifune's form change since this is Kubo we're dealing with. He either has his females stacked, flat, tall and short and nothing else as long as the first breast sizes mentioned are mixed with those two distictive heights.
Great to see some Ichigo and Renji comedy again, been too long. Kon really is making up for the lost screentime since the start of this new arc. Really surprised we didn't see him take a dive for his heavenly marshmellows. XD. Also I WTF'd when as they were leaving she just went, "Oh yeah and I invented the mod soul even though I had no reaction to seeing Kon who is clearly a mod soul himself" She just admitted she was Kon's mother and there was no reaction? Even from Kon!? Make better use of your pages Kubo!!

My last WTF was of course that the Zero squad member who had the least panel time by far, had no interaction with anyone or even SAID ONE WORD is the guy who 'invented the zanpakuto'.....What?!? That said I find it all interesting so next week should be good.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote