Thread: Licensed Natsume Yuujinchou Shi
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-25, 19:49   Link #315
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I never really understood the assumption that Brains Base was done adapting. The series continues to sell very well with every season - why wouldn't you want to make money when you're virtually guaranteed to do so, and the manga is ongoing? Unless Takahiro Omori is just tired of the property and wants to move on, it doesn't make sense.
Well a lot of series sell well that don't get continuations.....so that's not necessarily a guarantee.

I don't think it is up to Omori but up to Brains Base. He said there were no plans
for more at this time and in then last season there was "the end" which I don't believe was shown at any other time.

Of course I am not saying there isn't going to be another season and I am still hoping for one but I don't think there is a 100% guarantee. This is why I am reading the manga. Although I am sorry it took me this long to read it; made me love the series even more if that was possible.

The good thing is there is still tons of merchandise coming out for Natsume. Every other time you look Banpresto is offering prizes for it. And they are doing quite a bit to celebrate it's 10th anniversary in Japan.

Last edited by Kirarakim; 2013-05-25 at 20:03.
Kirarakim is offline   Reply With Quote