View Single Post
Old 2008-04-27, 11:08   Link #262
Westlo
Lets be reality

Why shouldn't he hate Kaname? He just basically got told "Lol you kill this guy while I run away with Yuuki, thanks lol". And oh yeah "I'm manipulated you for the last 4 years to turn you into what you are now", Zero hates what he's become...

Also concerning Yuuki he stated a few times how he would do anything he could to prevent her from becoming a Vampire so to find out she was one in the first place was obviously a big shock to him. Than Yuuki's line about her vampire side eating the Yuuki he knew obviously didn't help...

Zero atm is screwed, since pretty much nearly every romantic winner I've seen appears screwed near the end than he should win. Add to that the Cross' comments about how he wants to try and keep his vampire/human peace alive... who better than the Kuran Princess Yuuki and Zero to do that since they have experienced things on both sides. Than you have Yuuki's reaction to Yori which shows she didn't throw away her human side no matter what she told Zero.. though that was obvious already when she run out crying after Zero shot at her after those provocative comments she made. I see Kaname sacrificing himself at the end... one way or another... I wouldn't be surprised if Zero tries to as well before that but gets stopped.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote