Thread: Crunchyroll Hanasakeru Seishounen
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 22:25   Link #64
rio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molenir View Post
Really? I'm the exact opposite. I find him to be disgusting, treating his daughter the way he does. Using her in a game. He's a vile little man.

Eugene. Interesting character, but damn he needs a haircut so badly. So far the only characters worth watching are the Japanese friend from episode 1, and Li-Ren.

And no, I'm not excepting the heroine. I can't stand her either. Running around chasing Eugene blathering on about how he has the spirit of her leopard. I mean, just wow! What an idiot. Makes me want to smack the brainless little twit. Add in her excusing Eugene there at the end. With this kind of pathetic, yet typical shoujo attitudes, its going to be tough to keep watching this show.

I'm going to give this show just one more episode, then in all probability, I'll end up dropping it. I typically enjoy the reverse harem type shows, but so far, this isn't one I'll be able to stand watching.
Spoiler for a lil spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I had a lot of respect for Kajika's strength of personality after the first episode. She lost some of my respect in the second episode though. It wasn't that she thought that Mustafa's soul inhabited Eugene's body that put me off per se. It was her insistence that everyone else accept the idea and how she handled the situation that bugged me. Her actions bordered on arrogance. Not to mention, she came close to stalker territory in going after Eugene like she did.
Spoiler for lil spoiler: