View Single Post
Old 2004-12-13, 14:17   Link #1
EpyonEmerald

(gsd) No Way!!!!!!!!

NO WAY ! ! ! LOCUS ?!

I cant believe it! I know you guys think its lame but I wanted Asthrun and Kagali, to be together, But they cloned Locus?! But even before that they have a new weapon thats not nuclear power the stampieder? OMGOSH ITS HEAVEN! I am on plants side now SCREW those Earth bastards! Naturals don't know what they are talking about anyways ><

Everythings going crazy, Kira needs to set the world right kill the new clone Locus and finish off Shinn before I will be able to sleep well, but seriously whats going on? This is almost as shocking as when they killed Mwu, And why did they do that anyways?

Here is my question,

Why not destory the whole earth? Seriously, I mean- If they just simply blew earth out of the galaxy that is the only way to end the problem as far as war, Relenna said there could only be one side, she tried to unite the earth and then the space with the earth, but Zechs decided she was right only that earth shouldnt be a part of the part system. It would have worked in my believe to just end the earth. What about in GSD?

Last edited by EpyonEmerald; 2004-12-13 at 14:28.
EpyonEmerald is offline   Reply With Quote