View Single Post
Old 2012-04-19, 12:41   Link #178
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teelatsuki View Post
Wow, so now Kagura is a mass murderer and kidnaper... Just because his killings happened during the show, all of you seem way more unforgiving of him than say Shrade who didn't even had someone to brainwash him into killing lots of people.
We don't know the entirety of his circumstances, but Shrade isn't the enemy. He's put his life on the line to protect his comrades. Kagura is. That's what pisses me off about Mikono's reaction.

And why did Shrade even enter into this? It doesn't matter what Shrade's done, Kagura has participated in the kidnapping and murder of civilians. That's a fact.

Quote:
Sure Kagura is rash and has done tons of bad stuff but the worst he has done was because Mykage kind of brainwashed him.
Yes, it is so much more reassuring that someone can just flip a switch to make him do anything.

Quote:
And well let's not blame Kagura for Shushu's dislike of Amata, the fur ball is at fault here.
I don't. I don't even blame Shushu who, until proven otherwise, is just an animal. I'm blaming Mikono for placing any stock in Shushu's opinion. It's not like it even has any kind of track record - it just hates everyone but Mikono and, now, Kagura.