View Single Post
Old 2012-10-11, 19:09   Link #27802
Araxiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
You bet Nike! Just like the MG Zaku III, Zaku III Custom, Overflag custom, Overflag, Flag, Enact, Hellion, Tieren ground type, Genoace, Genoace Woolf custom, Genoace II, G-Exes, G-Xiphos, Fawnfarsia, Farsia,Khronos, Zeydra, Ghiraga, Dynames, Kyrios, Nadleeh/Virtue, Zabanya, Harute, Raphael, Gelgoog Marine, Baqto, Gafran, Adele, Adele mk 2, Adele Cannon, Destroy gundam, Angel halo, GN Arms-E and every other kit who got a HG Release! REJOICE, MG'S all around!
If Bandai actually made a MG Destroy Gundam, I'd probably wind up buying it out of mixed fear and respect for the sheer balls-out insanity of such a release.

That said, I haven't ever bought a MG and don't really want to.

That said, Tallgeese 1 is one of my favourite suits, and pretty much what got me into mecha in the first place.

That said, I would much rather have an overhauled HG of it, but I suppose I'll settle for the MG if a better HG is not forthcoming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
If we get:

MG Age-1 Gransa (w/ Zefuld Launcher & Glastron Launcher)
MG Age-2 Double Bullet
MG Age-2 Normal (Special Ops)
MG Age-3 Normal, Orbital, Fortress
MG Age-FX
MG Exia R2

Not to be too mean, but I do find it amusing and ironic that you used the 'I Fucking Love Colouring' image, coloured the text all-white, yet want a seperate release for the AGE-2 special Ops rather than... colouring a regular one all-white.