View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 00:49   Link #5218
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forevers247 View Post
For me I wanna be like Gray. Because he is used to the cold and also can form ice with his hands.But except I'm not gonna take my shirt off though..... That would be embarrasing. It's really cool when your used to the cold and you don't need a jacket to wear in winter
You in wrong thread? Sounds like a comment in regards to a "who would you want to be in (manga) type thread"

To those who have read the manga, Do you think they will animate ch. 298 and 299 in the respective time slots they happen, or do you think they will animate them after they animate 297 material? You know like animate 298 after ch. 290 for example. Or 299 after ch. 285. You know something like that? I kind of hope they do.

To those non manga readers wondering what they are. They are basically just side chapters that take place sometime during the grand magic games. Like the start of one says "during night 3 of the grand magic games" When the previous chapter we were on night 4 or 5 or something. Basically a flashback showing what happened that we didnt' see earlier. Again just a fun side chapter that affects nothing really. Most think Hiro was just stalling to have ch. 300 be some big reveal. Thus he threw in two "filler type" chapters.

Last edited by Simonsy; 2012-12-08 at 01:21.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote