Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 01:38   Link #605
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Lol go go Shidou make them all yours XD, can't wait till they explain how Shidou came with the power to absorb the Seriei's power. On a side note, it seem that vol 5 is reverse, the twins is trying to get Shidou to fall for one of them instead? XD
According to the teasers for Volume 5, yeah. The twins wanted to see which of them could trigger his flag first, heh. Especially hilarious since one of them is a heavy case of chuunibyou.

I'm just hoping that, after this volume, future battles involving Shidou's haremized seireis will have them in their full 霊装 along with access to their angels. I don't really care much about the ASTs...the more they get curbstomped by full-powered harem seireis, the better!

I hope Shidou has insurance, though, considering that he'll have to deal with 11 seireis (10 ranks, one of which are twins) once he gathers them all, not to mention subcharacters like the crazy super obsessive stalking pervert rapist Origami in his harem, hahaha. Kurumi's love alone is...*shivers*