View Single Post
Old 2010-12-20, 12:26   Link #2046
einhorn303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yopee View Post
Oh that's an interesting way of looking at it. I'll keep that in mind. How would that apply to the other gold truth that was in ep6 though?

Erika did semi-disprove the candy inside teacup magic as sleight of hand with red but Beatrice says it is magic afterwards with gold.
I'm not sure exactly how it worked, but I think it might have something to do with "The author (Battler) wanted to write a tale in which Beatrice could still exist so he wrote a tale with the premise that small acts of magic are possible, even if they aren't used to commit the actual crime." Or something vaguely like that. I don't even remember all the relevant elements from ep6, so I can't put together a complete explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MainCharacter View Post
Anyway, that being said, I don't want to accept that situation as truth either. Mostly because I don't want Yasu to meet that kind of end and I really didn't want Yasu to potentially kill everyone (if not stopped) and seeing "her" all emotionless and dead inside hurt me.
"I don't want to accept the truth because it's painful to me." wwww, When people act like this I can see the point in some of what Bernkastel says.

"How absurd, how foolish! Why can't humans control their own truth? They stupidly search for the truth like that's all that matters, and when they finally find it and can't stand it, they turn themselves into scrap meat!!"

If you want to look for the truth, look for the truth. If you want to exclusively look for a truth that pleases you and suits your own desires, well...I'm not sure I can recommend such a pursuit