View Single Post
Old 2011-02-17, 14:05   Link #108
swtrooper42
Melancholic Swim Captain

Yay, OST time! Better late then never!

1. Dedicated to the birds - Normal everyday life. Nothing out of place.
2. Flower of life - Montage theme, usually the school festival.
3. The place I met you - Climatic romance theme. Instantly liked it when it played on the walk to school during episode 1.
4. Dog and flowers - There's shenanigans afoot!
5. After the shower - Another favorite romance theme. Plays right before Haruka's confession.
6. Secret motion - Carefully now Junichi.
7. She's walking with flowers - Haruka's theme.
8. The distance - A wistful look at the past. For good or bad.
9. You are so sunshine - A glamorous outing.
10. Melody of a lachrymal gland - Another sad theme, though I can't place where it plays.
11. Elephant dance - Wacky jokes galore.
12. The first feeling - Beautiful. Used for romance primarily.
13. Glamorous switch - Have I mentioned how attractive the girls are yet? This song will let you know.
14. Swimming in the night air - Junichi's confession to Kaoru, right after hers.
15. Her heart is jumping around - Kaoru's theme.
16. Close encounters of the third kind - Suspense theme. Even though I'm sure they only ever used 5 seconds of it.
17. Girl's talk - As the title says.
18. Cabbage's tears - "I've never fallen this deeply in love with someone. It's the first time I've ever wanted to keep someone for myself." Oh Haruka.
19. A beautiful lie - True Tsukasa revealed. Also Rise's reveal.
20. A crescent moon in the daylight - Ai hot spring tension.
21. After all - I'm pretty sure this one was never used.
22. A labyrinth of love - Another wacky joke theme.
23. Green tea for two - The tea club is in session.
24. Perspective of a toy poodle - A fun date for all involved
25. Stand up! My soul! - It's an exciting rock theme! And they probably only used it once for a couple seconds!
26. The reincarnation of Queen - Foul trespassing mortals! Prepare to receive the curse of my ancient kingdom!
27. The heartbeat you never know - Another wistful past theme.
28. Orange clover - Everyday exciting life.
29. Rose drawn in sumi - Someday boss. I will leave you behind in the ways of love. Umehara is a bro.
30. Remember today - End of the day wind-down.
31. A little bird on my hand - Sae's theme
32. Thousands of miracles - Pretty sure this is another school festival montage theme.
33. My blue galaxy - "So I wouldn't be late for the date she finally agreed to, I arrived at the meeting place an hour early. Maybe it was because it was Christmas, but the place was full of couples. The fact I was waiting for someone like everyone else made me happy. That was Christmas, two years ago. She never showed up for the date."

Also, no Ai, Rihoko, or Tsukasa themes.

Close Curtains, Thwart Snipers
Sameo, Paladin of Legend
swtrooper42 is offline   Reply With Quote