View Single Post
Old 2011-04-12, 23:11   Link #66
Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantoku View Post
Ugh, okay sorry for the double post. But.

I emailed the person who announced all the info about the music composition, cameo appearances, etc.

I knew that another Kira video similar to it was posted on April Fools' Day, but I was hoping he/she at least kept to her/his word saying that the information wasn't a prank, since so many of those were floating around, and the wiki pages got so messed up because of the rumors. The OST video wasn't posted on April Fools'...

-Yes, the cameo appearances are completely fake.

- That OST I just posted to you guys? Fake. It's not part of Kira. It wasn't composed by the New Japan Philharmonic. It was just an (unrecognized? I've never heard of it till now) instrumental remix done by someone else that the video owner just happened to find.

-The side characters, i.e. Takano, Akasaka, Ooishi, etc. appearing in Kira was also made up. No "official" info as to whether they really will get screentime or not, but it's likely.

-Kawai Kenji and Nobuo Uematsu will not be composing for Kira.

So basically, the only things confirmed are the main characters appearing. No wonder I found no evidence anywhere else ==; -facepalm-
I had a feeling it was a fake. I mean reusing an OP, regardless of whether it's remixed or not doesn't sound right.
Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote