View Single Post
Old 2008-09-25, 23:48   Link #517
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Few questions I notice here:

Galaxy Fleet was destroyed, the only thing left is the Battler which Grace retained for her nefarious purposes. It would suggest that the Vajra might killed the entire population of Galaxy Fleet. I don't think Grace and the co has any use for Galaxy Colonial Fleet, hence she killed them off.

Ranshe could have died in flames whereas Mao could dead earlier due to old age? I mean chronologically, Mao was first seen in Macross Zero which took place around 2008-2009. She is like mid to late teens.

Leon was arrested on charges of conspiracy and perhaps imprisoned to face trial for sedition. Being smart villain he is, he will break out and perhaps become principal villain for next movie. Perhaps he will kidnap the divas for his own nefarious scheme in movie?

Grace has no reason to download anymore since she is with the ultimate weapon which she felt impossible to defeat. The collective voices also agreed with her and felt exultant when they are nesting inside the Bird Human since it is their ultimate goal.

Just some answers.