View Single Post
Old 2010-10-28, 03:19   Link #102
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
<fangirl ramble>

AND I DISAGREE WITH SHIKI BEING UNLIKABLE KAKKOU~~ At least from the opinion of a masochist here That and I just have no problem with anyone looks like as if he is acting high and mighty and snobbish and... Wait, why am I somehow contradicting myself?

That and he doesn't annoy me like Keisuke and to a lesser degree, Rin. Arbitro is........ ........ Just think him in very flamboyant way the side products depits him. @w@

</fangirl ramble>
LOL

It's Bitros... hobbies that make me dislike him, otherwise his behaviour is amusing, especially with the Executioners around. Kau actually has my sympathy, except I just can't look at him without getting creeped out . Shiki... well to be fair I'm not too acquainted with the game outside of a drama cd, some manga chapters and some info here and there I looked up, so maybe he does have some redeeming points. Nothing I've come across says otherwise though :x. Otherwise his chara type just holds no appeal to me.

Was the bartender from the manga original to that only? Cause he was quite likeable but didn't appear in the anime.

Coincidentally, Rin is the only character I like out of the cast because he seems to be one of the few non-rapists/plain disturbing characters around, oh and Jun Fukuyama, nuff said lol. Keisuke is annoying though. Having said that, I don't outright dislike them all, just not really appealing.

Why do i have this gut feeling I'm one of the few if not the only guy amongst the frequent posters in the thread? lol

Last edited by Kakkou; 2010-10-28 at 03:30.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote