View Single Post
Old 2011-11-15, 18:01   Link #127
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
LOL, I'm putting 00 down? Why? Just because it's crazy as hell doesn't mean it's not fun to watch. It's even fun to write it dammit, it's fun just imagining it with out even remembering the actual scene. God what's wrong with the world. Obviously you've been posting in too many "oh this is not realistic" arguments.

Initially my post there had several smilies in it but I always prune them out when I see 3-5+ of them in one paragraph, lol.
You have no idea my friend. After my experience blogging Gundam 00 it's basically become the equivalent of a veterans combat reflex. Like, "Oh here we go x, y and z have been said, initiate defensive program B Ver. Gundam 00" and then all systems start rewiring towards what I need to say and do to manage the explosion of ridiculously negative commentary and general rage that was coming. Usually conversations during my blogging experience were so utterly predictable that it would work too and I'd be right on the money as to the persons intent, where they were going with it, and how many goons they'd bring along to support them while pretending to be anonymous that I'd have to prepare for.

Lately I've been off the mark though and the situation with Gundam AGE seems like it's similar yet different in oh so many ways. The intent with Gundam 00 was quite singular in nature by comparison. Watch episode, find particulars to nitpick, attempt to prove how particular meant that Gundam 00 was the worst show ever constructed by mankind using incredibly slipshod reasoning, accuse anybody of finding anything to like in it of being a fanboy that just can't see what's inherently wrong with the show, rinse & repeat with each episode. With Gundam AGE I'm almost tempted to believe that most people just genuinely aren't sure of the nature of what they are watching though and/or just can't get into it for personal reasons as opposed to memetic community based ones. Same story, different way of getting there basically. All I know for sure is that the main thing that has changed is that I'm not blogging AGE (thus not having to deal at all with the blogospheres incredibly shitty one-note community that just wants to bash certain shows for the hell of it) and Gundam AGE is getting far less attention than Gundam 00 ever did from the internet community anyway.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote