View Single Post
Old 2013-01-13, 09:51   Link #2227
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I've resumed reading this light novel after a little break.

I have just raed up to Volume 4, chapter 9 and I feel absolutly irritated. Tatsuya has done a wonderful job as a tech, His girls have have produced wonderful results in this tournament. He even picked up extra duties during day 2 and 3 to help the taem out, even if it ment pissing off the other techs. Now with the monilith team on the verge of pulling out, they are trying to force Tatsuya to replace them as a paticipant?, no they are trying to force him to do it. It just makes me soo irritated that they can do that to him. How Greedy can this First high leadership be? At the start of the tournament, they were talking about how the new commers division is so worthless to the tournament outcome (I particilually dissagreed at the time). But now they have turned around and treat it as there pride to win?. This is not in the competition spirit but greed instead. As Tatsuya has said (Miyuki too), they could easily gather 1st year course 1 students who only have 1 event, to replace if they really wanted too.

Dumping everything on Tatsuya is so wrong and annoying. I want him to reject, but it looks like hes going to be forced to do it. Its obvious why Miyuki wasnt invited to this meeting, but isnt there someone who would stand up for him and say hes already done a great job for the team, hes done enough? I know hes still got Miyukies final event coming up, but it'd be happy for him if he joined in celebrations with the 1st year girls.

Why wont they give him a dam break!
I understand what you're saying, but I wouldn't call them greedy. More like desperate.