View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 14:30   Link #13
tsunade666

UN big boss laughing like he won. Soviet Lt smirking like he won -_- human bitching each other in front of extinction.

Good episode for the sole purpose of seeing soldier-kun nom nom that engineer guy or is he even a engineer or just a technician.

Well warrior hime Yui making her last stand just to be save by brute prince Yuuya and even after all that they still quarrel 0_0 still they look lovely together.

BETA swarming ...... that's a good sign but still not enough -_- I'm used to seeing them everywhere that I don't even get to see the ground when they start swarming. And only 1 fort class?

I know I'm bitching on the production on how few they show in BETA but come on! we need more action than dere scenes and military officers shitting each other. At least give a good action and not a 1 trigger pull KO enemy action. They sent fort class but only 1 >_> and still no laser class sighted ..... sigh.........

Well I will watch this for more Yuuya and Yui action

EDIT:

what does Active do? and what's the difference between phase 2 and the mass produce Shiranui? I heard that active word again in the mock battle that they say Yuuya used the one without active and its hard to compete with a unit with an active.