View Single Post
Old 2007-01-19, 01:01   Link #76
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Spoiler:
I know this is not ever going to occur...

But won't it be ammusing if this happened?...

Cornelia: "Congradulations, you have earned my trust and respect, Suzaku. From now on you are a member of my personal guard. I had to twist a few arms to get you here, but I am sure you won't disapoint me."

Suzaku:
"Thankyou, Madam."
(In his mind: "Yes! I am one step closer to gaining influence and changing Britania from the inside!")

Cornelia: "Now, I know there are still people in the military who think lowly of you, Suzaku, so let's prove them wrong shall we?"

Suzaku: "Sure, but what have you got in mind?"

Cornelia: "What else? I have just authorised an invasion of Europe! Your first task would be assisting me in spearheading the assault on Paris, and I am sure your performance there would solidify you right to be here."

Suzaku: "Err... Assault on Paris?"

Cornelia: "Yeah. What's wrong? You don't sound very enthuthiastic... Guess you are aiming higher than that? I supose your strong talents could be wasted there againt such weak forces. Oh, don't worry, if you want to take on a bigger target, I can arrange something afterwards. Moscow might just be the challenge you are after. "

Suzaku: "Errr... Why?"

Cornelia: "Now you are just making fun of me, stop it already. You are one of us now, and invading other people is what we do! Isn't that what you signed up for? Don't worry, I will take good care of you. Euffie would desire nothing less. Pack your bags, we are airdropping over the Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile Tuesday morning."

Suzaku: